We are looking for Real Estate agents to lease and sell properties.
The Leasing agent’s duties would include:
- Driving to the property to take pictures
- Advertising the property online
- Accepting the phone calls on your cell phone promptly between 8:00 am and 9:00pm
- Responding to emails promptly on your smart phone.
- Setting up showing appointments
- Showing the house, answering questions, accepting applications and fees, multiple times if necessary
- Running credit checks
- Providing qualified applicants to Landlord for approval
- Meeting with residents to get their security deposit in secured funds to hold the home and sigh security deposit agreement.
- Meeting with residents to do a final walk-through inspection, sign the lease then accept rent payments in secured funds
- Deliver monies to the real estate office and get your commission check.
The commission for all the above services is one half of the rent or security deposit.
We gladly co-op with real estate agents from other firms who have qualified applicants. The co-op fee is one half of the security deposit.
Our agents can also do lease renewals.
- Call the residents whose leases are set to expire in 30 or 60 days or have already expired.
- Check w management about any changes to the lease
- Fill out the new lease with appropriate changes
- Set an appointment with the resident for the lease signing
- Drive to the resident’s home to inspect the home for any deferred maintenance and have them sign the new lease.
- Deliver the signed new lease to the real estate office and get your commission check. Commission is $50.00 per new lease. Multiple leases can be done in one day.
Real estate agents who work with us will also be given leads of buyers who want to buy homes. The agent must be able to do comparable searches in the MLS, drive around and show properties and fill out all the necessary forms (and there are a lot of them now), plus much more. You must have good customer service and phone skills.
We recruit experienced agents transferring from other companies. We also sponsor new agents who are ready to take the real estate license exam.
Many agents prefer our simple pay structure, 80% to you, 20% to Austen Estates Ltd. There are absolutely no hidden office fees. You are responsible to pay your own Columbus Board of Realtors MLS dues.